The address for advice and training in:
quality – sustainability – workmanship
Welcome to Q&A Quality Assistance: quality services, training courses & workshops, which are either in-company, tailor-made, or via open subscription, both at Coachman Training.
Familiar with UPV, Digital Product Passports, CSRD, PEF, EPD and other new developments in sustainability and legislation?
Want to be able to take simple but thoughtful steps toward a more sustainable collection?
Which certificates and labels are reliable: social, environmental, circularity and end-product sustainability?
Want to design more sustainably, use data, employ LCA calculations and be knowledgeable about the “Product Environmental Footprint”?
Perhaps you have other issues that we can support you with. We’d love to hear about it.
Areas of expertise we can help you with:
- Steps towards sustainability and circularity
- Fit, patterns and size consistency
- Product safety and restricted substances
- Protective workwear, specifications and standards
- Product development, textile knowledge, sampling and communication
- Quality management: QA, QC & AQL